Kxan.com and thecwaustin.com are hiring!
New Media Journalist/Webdesk Editor
Applicants must be innovative, reader-focused and full of creativity. Daily newspaper and online experience in design and editing, along with a track record of accurate work, is a big plus.
Check out www.lintv.com or www.kxan.com to find out about the company and its benefits.
- Ensure accurate and engaging copy
- Produce online graphics
- Edit video
- Degree in journalism preferred
- Daily newspaper or news site experience required
- Portfolio of live, working Web samples and/or print pages
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- HTML, CSS, Flash and other relevant technology skills a big plus
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of design for content management systems, usability and accessibility practice and customer focus are essential
Applicants may apply by sending resume to Charlie Ray at firstname.lastname@example.orgCharlie D. Ray
New Media Director
LIN Interactive Austin
KXAN.com | thecwaustin.com
(o) 512.703.5384 | (m) 512.567.9559