ABOUT ¬¬- SUBSCRIBE ¬¬- CONTACT ¬¬- DONATE ¬¬- HOW TO HELP ¬¬- FACEBOOK ¬¬- LINKEDIN ¬¬- TWITTER ¬¬- STORE

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bernsen blogs, deploys

An update from James Bernsen '94, received this morning:

Howdy!

In a couple of hours, I depart to Kuwait, en route to my year-long deployment in Iraq.

Here’s the link to my blog: www.aalan94.blogspot.com

There you can find updates on what I’m doing and about life in Iraq. I’ve already posted some on my experiences at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.

1 comments:

Aggie Editor said...

James,
I'm enjoying reading about your experiences. It has me recalling my experiencing training at Fort Dix and then OCS at Fort Benning before serving a year at Fort Sam Houston. From there I spent a year in Nam as a civil affairs officer.
After I got out, I was with the Galveston News for two years before a 31-year stint as editor of The Texas Aggie.
Good luck and keep your head down.
Jerry Cooper '63