ABOUT ¬¬- SUBSCRIBE ¬¬- CONTACT ¬¬- DONATE ¬¬- HOW TO HELP ¬¬- FACEBOOK ¬¬- LINKEDIN ¬¬- TWITTER ¬¬- STORE

Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm back! Catching up with Aggie journalists in the news

Greetings everybody! I am back on the job, both professionally and here at the Aggie Journalists blog. Thank you to everybody who sent me kind wishes and good vibes as I was laid up recovering from back surgery; the operation went really well and I am getting stronger every day, it seems.

I'm getting caught up on my Aggie journalism news as well. There will be much more to come soon -- and please keep sending me yours!

In the next few days, I'll be running a few items I missed over the past few months that I think deserve their own headlines. Also, look in coming months for updates on the A&M journalism program, on the $10,000 gift to FJSA from Roland Martin, on the upcoming Fall Reception and more.

So: I'm back in business, and send me your stuff!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and glad you're feeling better.