ABOUT ¬¬- SUBSCRIBE ¬¬- CONTACT ¬¬- DONATE ¬¬- HOW TO HELP ¬¬- FACEBOOK ¬¬- LINKEDIN ¬¬- TWITTER ¬¬- STORE

Monday, June 22, 2009

Has this blog been of use to you? Tell me how!

This is not just a quest for egoboo :) -- feedback on what features y'all use helps me decide what to pursue in future. So: Because of this blog, have you ... gotten in touch with an old friend? Picked up a story idea? Gone to talk to A&M students? Given Facebook a try? Enjoyed the blog's Twitter account (or unfollowed it because of gratuitous "Butch Cassidy" quoting)?

Drop me a line and let me know. Maybe people are finding job connections through our LinkedIn group... I've heard from one or two folks who like the Job resources page... What do you like/use/think I should do next? E-mail me! aggiejournalists@gmail.com

0 comments: