ABOUT ¬¬- SUBSCRIBE ¬¬- CONTACT ¬¬- DONATE ¬¬- HOW TO HELP ¬¬- FACEBOOK ¬¬- LINKEDIN ¬¬- TWITTER ¬¬- STORE

Saturday, June 2, 2007

North to Alaska! Bingo Barnes '90

Whoop! This just in, in response to an appeal for news and success stories (send me yours!):

If any old Ags out there from class of '91 remember my wild and crazy years I just wanted to let them know of a former J-school success. After owning and running Boise Weekly, a 35,000 circ alternative weekly newspaper in Boise, ID since 2001 (and then selling it) I am now moving to Anchorage, Alaska to be publisher of the Anchorage Press, a 25,000 circ. alternative weekly. Anchorage Press is owned by Wick Communications, based in Arizona. On the side I run an old-time letterpress studio. Feel free to contact me at bingo (at) bingopress.biz if you're coming to Alaska, need a job, or want to catch up.

Mark (Bingo) Barnes.

0 comments: