ABOUT ¬¬- SUBSCRIBE ¬¬- CONTACT ¬¬- DONATE ¬¬- HOW TO HELP ¬¬- FACEBOOK ¬¬- LINKEDIN ¬¬- TWITTER ¬¬- STORE

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kate (Arnold) Travis '97/'99: Blogging in Cambridge

Thank you very much, Kate, for sending this! Read up on a giant spider parked on the Thames, the crack in the floor of the Tate Modern and gathering in a London sports bar to watch A&M beat the Longhorns:


Hi there,

This is in response to your call for blogs for the Aggie Journalists site. This might be too far from journalism to add to the site, but I thought I'd send it along. My husband and I are blogging about our experiences living in Cambridge, England: http://dceditorsincambridge.blogspot.com/. I'm JOUR '97 and STJR '99, and am now a freelance science/medical journalist and editor. I stumbled on the Aggie Journalist blog a while back and am enjoying it!

Cheers,

Kate (Arnold) Travis

0 comments: